PC literally stands for Personal Computer which can be a desktop or laptop nowadays many people like you uses the laptop as well as desktop for all your personal work some peoples face problems with their devices where as some are to familiar and happy with their devices.
People like you must face problems like a slow processing of your devices in some cases, so no worries today i will be going to tell you three easy run commands which will help you to speed up your PC performance by upto 20%. i have also posted a video tutorial below which will help you to understand it more clearly.
So, now without wasting your precious time we should move towards those easy steps and help you to boost up your lovable device.
Now, What you have to is just follow below steps:
1. Press CTRL+R then type "prefetch" in Run Command.
2. And then Press ENTER
3. Now, New Folder will be open and then Press CTRL + A to Select All.
4. Then, Delete all those files by Pressing DELETE button. (you can also delete by right click then delete)
5. Again Follow the above steps and this time replace the keyword "prefetch" with "temp" and after that with "%temp%".
You can also check the video tutorial below to make it more clear.
Prefetch folder contains all those startup applications files.
Temp contains the temporary cache files of PC
As all those files are bit unnecessary so by deleting them you can feel a speed up in your PC performance.
Hope it helped you, if you have any query than feel free to comment below.
• How To Restart your Friends Phone Through SMS Prank?
• How to Scan QR Code Using Android Phones?
• How to Edit Robots.txt File in Blogger Blogs for Google SEO?
• How To Convert Text to Speech using Easy Notepad Trick?